Sunday, September 6
Noon- 6PM/$5 per person, children under 10 free!
Rain or shine. Food sold separately.
Enjoy three fabulous bands with your admission!
• Music by Blues Maneuver, Horseshoe Lounge Playboys & more!
• Delicious locally-sourced food
• Sinfully delectable baked goods
• A multitude of local artisans & artists
• Rummage sale & silent auction of antiques and treasures
• Benefit sale of donated crafts, goods, & services
• Lots of children’s activities—Oneonta World of Learning & more!
• Family Fun Obstacle Course by Body By Stacy
• Wacky Wendy and her fantastical hats
• Family photo portraits
• Pie eating contest
Seeking donations for the Silent Auction & Rummage Sale!
The WKC is now accepting donations of indoor & outdoor furniture, knick-knacks, linens, rugs, jewelry, kitchenware, pictures, groovy old clothes, books… just about anything that will fetch a price.
Drop your donations off at The Centre Monday through Friday from 10am to 4pm (or when you come to the next performance or workshop) or call Clara Clack (607) 652-5950 for a pick-up schedule. Tax-deductible form available upon request.
This is our 40th Year of Celebrating the Arts & Life in the Catskills!
The West Kortright Centre is a thriving arts & community center in a bucolic farm valley that has been celebrating the arts and life in the northern Catskills since 1975.
The Centre, known for presenting fine programming in an acoustically warm and intimate auditorium, has enticed hundreds of musicians, actors, writers and other performers from as far away as Ireland, Italy, Zaire, Ukraine, Jamaica, Angola, Palestine, Uganda, Cuba, Haiti, Peru, Zimbabwe, Mali, Sweden, Morocco, Israel, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Argentina, and Brazil.
Artists presented at The West Kortright Centre include composers John Cage, Meredith Monk, Peter Schickele, and Virgil Thompson; poets Allen Ginsberg, Sekou Sundiata, and Hayden Carruth; [Read More…]