New Moon Gong Bath
This event is led by Isabelle Berger Delgrange & Stephan Martel as part of their "Rise on New Frequencies “ Sound Bath offerings. Together they create a safe & nurturing space, using the power of vibration to rebalance the whole body on both a physiological & emotional level.
$25 WKC member, $30 Non-Member. All ages welcome.
Learn about West Kortright Centre membership here.
Pre-registration required. Participants will need to bring blankets, yoga mat, or folding mattress for comfort, plus other props as desired (eye mask, bolster, etc). Plan to be well-covered as your body temperature drops.
With each month comes a new full moon and with it a new stage in our own personal journey. This is an opportunity for a new start & to set our intention for the coming cycle. The Leo New Moon reminds us to accept changes with flexibility & self-awareness. Open-mindedness will lead to a brave new path of creativity.
Sound Healing is the creation of subtle frequencies generated with specific instruments like Gongs, Singing Bowls, or crystal bowls, including voice chanting in order to elevate the vibration of the body's energetic field.
SOUND HEALING BENEFITS
* Realigns trauma & imbalances on the physical, mental, and/or emotional level.
* Deep relaxation for pain relief in muscles, joints, & bones.
* Natural anti-inflammatory
* Aids digestion
* Soothes and strengthen the nervous system
* Anxiety/stress relief
* Restores natural biorhythms (breathing, sleep cycles, & circulation)
* Balance and homeostasis in the body
* Through the alleviation of pain and discomfort, sound healing can facilitate the deepest relaxation. This relief helps the body make the shifts and integration necessary for healing to take place on all levels.
Isabelle Berger Delgrange is an 800 hr certified Jivamukti Yoga teacher, a facilitator of Biodynamic BreathWork Trauma Release System / BBTRS@, a practitioner of Energy Balancing, and a M.E.R Myofascia Energetic Release Bodyworker .
She practices and teaches the Jivamukti Method Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Kundalini, Restorative yoga, Kalsa Way Prenatal Yoga, Qiqong, and various types of meditations. With the intention to support the path of self-transformation for all, she focuses on reconnecting the heart, body, and soul to create a harmony that will positively affect your physical well-being, work, relationships, and quality of life.
Visual artist & composer Stephan Martel collaborates with Isabelle to offer Sonic Sound Healing.
For more information about Isabelle and Stephan's energy balancing offerings: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com