Seating Information for 2021 outdoor concerts
Pricing is per pod, not per individual. Children are very welcome (but count as a full person) and must stay with their pod at all times. For WKC member pricing, the purchaser must be a WKC member. If you are not yet a 2021 member and would like to become one, click here.
(Seating diagram located at the bottom of this page.)
Season FAQ here
For pricing, refer to each individual event here
WHAT IS A TENT SEAT?
This season we will have a 40×60 foot tent that will house our stage, as well as pod tables. Pod tables include 24” rounds, 36” rounds, as well as picnic tables with chairs.
- Max. of 3 people
- Max. of 5 people
- Max. of 8 people
WHAT IS A LAWN SEAT?
Our lawn seating includes 2 picnic tables and 11 quarantine circles. A quarantine circle is an 8 foot circle on the ground that can accommodate up to four (4) guests of your choosing.
- Max. of 2 people
- Max. of 4 people
- Max. of 8 people
**There are no seats provided for this ticket – please bring lawn chairs or a blanket.
WHAT IS BACKYARD SEATING?
Our backyard pod seats are arranged as 4 picnic tables under a 20×40 foot tent between the tree line and Centre.
- 1 picnic table: max. of 8 people
See our 2021 Event FAQ here
CODE OF CONDUCT (as of 6/14/21)
• If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy.
• For the safety of yourself and others, please only attend this event with people in your immediate quarantine circle.
• Please maintain 6 feet of social distance between yourself and those outside of your immediate quarantine circle at all times. This event requires Pod seating. Pod Guests need to be in the same social or family pod on a regular day-to-day basis in order to stop the spread of COVID-19.
• Please wear a mask at all times, except when you are seated with your in your pod.
• At the conclusion of the show, please stay seated as event staff will be onsite to facilitate exiting.