There are many ways to support the West Kortright Centre.
- Year End Giving – bring excellent cultural programming to the Western Catskills and to continue the stewardship of our historic landmark building
- Support Our Program Fund Drive – help support the season’s programs
- Give to the Endowment Fund – help build a fund to maintain the West Kortright Centre building
- Donate to the MVB Fund in honor of our founding director, Martha Van Burek
- Make a Tribute or Memorial Gift in the name of a loved one
- Become a Member – enjoy reduced ticket prices and other benefits
- Become a business Sponsor
- Advertise in our Season Playbill– promote your business or organization while supporting your local arts center
- Volunteer – add your name to the list of dedicated people who help to build and maintain the West Kortright Centre
- Choose the West Kortright Centre as the charitable beneficiary when you shop on Amazon Smile
- Review us on Yelp, Facebook, and/or Google
- Tell your friends about The Centre!
A copy of the latest West Kortright Centre annual report may be obtained by contacting our office, or from the New York State Attorney General’s Charities Bureau: Attn: FOIL Officer120 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, New York 10271Charities.FOIL@oag.state.ny.us