Sunday, September 6
Noon- 6PM/$5 per person, children under 10 free!
Rain or shine. Food sold separately.
Enjoy three fabulous bands with your admission!
• Music by Blues Maneuver, Horseshoe Lounge Playboys & more!
• Delicious locally-sourced food
• Sinfully delectable baked goods
• A multitude of local artisans & artists
• Rummage sale & silent auction of antiques and treasures
• Benefit sale of donated crafts, goods, & services
• Lots of children’s activities—Oneonta World of Learning & more!
• Family Fun Obstacle Course by Body By Stacy
• Wacky Wendy and her fantastical hats
• Family photo portraits
• Pie eating contest
and Barber’s Family Farm.
• the dozens of others who have donated goods and services to the “Buy It Now” sale and to the Silent Auction & Rummage Sale.
• our hardworking board of directors, volunteers, and staff!
Seeking donations for the Silent Auction & Rummage Sale!
The WKC is accepting donations of indoor & outdoor furniture, knick-knacks, linens, rugs, jewelry, kitchenware, pictures, groovy old clothes, books… just about anything that will fetch a price.
Drop your donations off at The Centre Thursday 10AM-4PM or Friday from 10AM-noonor call Clara Clack (607) 652-5950 for a pick-up schedule. Tax-deductible form available upon request.
Fair vendor list:
MEMORIES – Scrap booking materials
Most Precious Pottery
Heart of the Catskills Humane Society
Little Sprouts, Handmade Children’s Clothing
Buck Hill Farm, MAPLE SYRUP AND PRODUCTS
B.loved Buckles; Belt buckles and jeweled assemblages
Paper Wolf Design
Joseph Kurhajec/Treadwell Museum of Fine Art
Eccentricities: specialty scarves, hats, etc
Jules Wrenne: knitwear
Gilson’s Native American Crafts
Dismal Inn Sugar Company
Magali Specialties: sheep products & mushrooms
Island Girl Henna
Blessed Beads Boutique/Fairy Hair
Heathen Hill Botanicals, Herbal products
ASEA and Renu28
Leslie Ford, Psychic Readings
This is our 40th Year of Celebrating the Arts & Life in the Catskills!
The West Kortright Centre is a thriving arts & community center in a bucolic farm valley that has been celebrating the arts and life in the northern Catskills since 1975.
The Centre, known for presenting fine programming in an acoustically warm and intimate auditorium, has enticed hundreds of musicians, actors, writers and other performers from as far away as Ireland, Italy, Zaire, Ukraine, Jamaica, Angola, Palestine, Uganda, Cuba, Haiti, Peru, Zimbabwe, Mali, Sweden, Morocco, Israel, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Argentina, and Brazil.
Artists presented at The West Kortright Centre include composers John Cage, Meredith Monk, Peter Schickele, and Virgil Thompson; poets Allen Ginsberg, Sekou Sundiata, and Hayden Carruth; [Read More…]